Over 600 Km of beautiful scenic trails in the Annapolis Valley and on the North and South Mountains.
Variety of trails connecting the Crossburn and Hants Sno’ Dusters. and some day to The Driftclimbers snowmobile clubs. CLICK on the club name to be taken to their site, to see what’s going on.
2020 SANS TRAIL PERMITS and CLUB MEMBERSHIPS are available right here on this site.
- See trail issues and closures under Trail Conditions
- In the off season or during low snow conditions please help monitor sensitive trails such as farm land.
- Snowmobiling and alcohol don’t mix, don’t drink and ride.
- Know before you go! Always check local ice conditions.
- When night riding, slow down! Expect the unexpected.
- Ride safe, stay on the trail. Respect private property.
- Know the risks, be prepared and make every trip a round one.
- Cross with care. Don’t become road kill.
- Snowmobiling is a fun family sport. Join us today.
- Ride smart, ride right. Stay in control.
- One is the loneliest number. Never ride alone.
- Promote your right to ride. Get involved.
- Smart riders are safe riders. Take snowmobile safety training.
TRAIL PERMITS ON SALE ON THIS SITE !!!
Please see Trail Conditions for important updates, groomer tracking and interesting links!
Questions or Comments about our site email email@example.com
Mailing Address: Annapolis Valley Ridge Runners
10 Wayne Street, Kentville, NS