Over 600 Km of beautiful scenic trails in the Annapolis Valley and on the North and South Mountains.
Variety of trails connecting the Crossburn and Hants Sno’ Dusters. and some day to The Driftclimbers snowmobile clubs. CLICK on the club name to be taken to their site, to see what’s going on.
2019 SANS TRAIL PERMITS available right here on this site.
CHECK OUT THE DETAILS OF THE AVRR
DINNER AUCTION AND DANCE NOV 24TH
under events tab.
- Monthly meetings at the Waterville Fire Hall doors open at 7pm for 7:30pm start
- Trails will open to ride when snow arrives, gates may be closed, some areas may not open ride with caution.
- HELP KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WINTER TRAILS THAT CROSS FARM LAND, IF ATV’s OR OTHER USERS ARE CAUSING DAMAGE PLEASE HELP EDUCATE THEM OF THE DAMAGE TO THE CROPS AND OHV REPUTATIONS THEY ARE CAUSING !
- Memberships also available for sale.
- See trail issues and closures under Trail Conditions
SNOWMOBILE SAFETY click on banner for more info
- Snowmobiling and alcohol don’t mix, don’t drink and ride.
- Know before you go! Always check local ice conditions.
- When night riding, slow down! Expect the unexpected.
- Ride safe, stay on the trail. Respect private property.
- Know the risks, be prepared and make every trip a round one.
- Cross with care. Don’t become road kill.
- Snowmobiling is a fun family sport. Join us today.
- Ride smart, ride right. Stay in control.
- One is the loneliest number. Never ride alone.
- Promote your right to ride. Get involved.
- Smart riders are safe riders. Take snowmobile safety training.
TRAIL PERMITS ON SALE ON THIS SITE !!!
Please see Trail Conditions for important updates, groomer tracking and interesting links!
Questions or Comments about our site email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Annapolis Valley Ridge Runners
10 Wayne Street, Kentville, NS