Over 600 Km of beautiful scenic trails in the Annapolis Valley and on the North and South Mountains.
Variety of trails connecting the Crossburn and Hants Sno’ Dusters. and some day to The Driftclimbers snowmobile clubs. CLICK on the club name to be taken to their site, to see what’s going on.
2019 SANS TRAIL PERMITS available right here on this site.
The Annapolis Valley Ridge Runners snowmobile club is interested in your thoughts and input as we head into the planning season. Please click on this link and print off this survey and scan it and email it back to us or send by mail. Please return by April 15th 2019. You might win a pair of tickets for the Fall Snow Dance.
click here to download the survey
- HELP KEEP AN EYE ON OUR WINTER TRAILS THAT CROSS FARM LAND, IF ATV’s OR OTHER USERS ARE CAUSING DAMAGE PLEASE HELP EDUCATE THEM OF THE DAMAGE TO THE CROPS AND OHV REPUTATIONS THEY ARE CAUSING !
- Memberships also available for sale.
- See trail issues and closures under Trail Conditions
- In the off season or during low snow conditions please help monitor sensitive trails such as farm land.
- Snowmobiling and alcohol don’t mix, don’t drink and ride.
- Know before you go! Always check local ice conditions.
- When night riding, slow down! Expect the unexpected.
- Ride safe, stay on the trail. Respect private property.
- Know the risks, be prepared and make every trip a round one.
- Cross with care. Don’t become road kill.
- Snowmobiling is a fun family sport. Join us today.
- Ride smart, ride right. Stay in control.
- One is the loneliest number. Never ride alone.
- Promote your right to ride. Get involved.
- Smart riders are safe riders. Take snowmobile safety training.
TRAIL PERMITS ON SALE ON THIS SITE !!!
Please see Trail Conditions for important updates, groomer tracking and interesting links!
Questions or Comments about our site email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: Annapolis Valley Ridge Runners
10 Wayne Street, Kentville, NS