Groomer Tracking is at the bottom of this page.
Trails are officially open however with this type of season trails can become unsafe during Ice Storms, and Heavy Rain events. When snow returns please use extra caution.
- Please help spread the word, and educate other OHV users to stay off winter trails that cross agricultural land and sensitive areas once the frost and snow leaves. Any travel caused damage and potentially will close the trail and other nearby trails. Unless we get a great deal of Snow the Canning Loop is Closed for the 2017 Season. Gates and fences are going back up. ATV’s Please respect the landowners wishes .
- #9 between KS 84 – KS 62 is closed. Unfortunately the Shaffer family has decided not to allow the OHV trail to pass over their land at the Construction Debris Site on North River Road. This affectingly has closed the # 9 trail from it’s starting point at Casey’s Corner through to where the # 9 and # 2 meet near Aylesford Lake. In 2017 we will investigate a potential re-route, but for this season this section of the # 9 will be closed. Our ultimate goal ‘in years to come’ is to connect this trail to the “covered bridge trail”. Please respect the landowners wishes by not using this section of the # 9.
- Wash out on 101 near KS 39 and KS 29 marked with slow signs use caution;
- #22 North side of Canning Loop temporally closed between KN 32 – KN 39 due to irresponsible snowmobilers with loud pipes, fence cutting and going off trail.
- #101 is plowed from Loon Lake ( Iron Gate ) to KS21 and turns on to #95 in to Oak Lake.
- #99 is plowed from KS57 – KS61 and in the #50 almost to Zwicker Meadows.
- The newly upgraded #4 is your best East – West Trail.
Chainsaw Safety Course is being offered, Date TBD, Contact Tammy Hines if you are interested. 902 680 2146
For latest up to the minute grooming click on the links below. Note: there is more detail ( history ) on the trackers, by scrolling PAGES BACK using the arrow at the bottom. Trail groomers will be updating trail information as it becomes available.
Snowmobilers DO NOT SPIN SNOW onto the roads, it is very dangerous for highway traffic.
Trail Conditions & Links to Interesting Snowmobile Related Websites:
Use the back arrow to return to this site.
Note Important edit to North Mountain trail map, see map section of this website.
During early season trail conditions can change quickly. Use trail marker tape to flag washouts and other issues. Help make the trails safe for others by removing any debris.
Lakes and Ponds are not predictable and should be avoided until much later in the season.
Note, there is more detail ( history ) on the trackers, by scrolling PAGES BACK using the arrow at the bottom.
ZONE 3 ALL GROOMER TRACKER
AVRR ALL GROOMER TRACKER
BR 160 GROOMER TRACKER
SHURE TRACK GROOMER TRACKER
BR 180 GROOMER TRACKER
BOMBI GROOMER TRACKER